About Kōyalā Yoga
- Immediately after class, you will notice improved brain function, lower stress levels and increased flexibility.
- After 10 classes, you may notice lowered blood pressure, improved sense of balance and grace and improved lung capacity, lower blood sugar levels in diabetics, improved sexual function, relief from chronic pain, reduced neck and back pain, and a relief from anxiety and depression.
- After 30 classes, you will notice stronger bones, lower risk of heart disease and a healthy weight for your body type.
Restore Your Overall Being Through
- Right Exercise (Asanas)
- Right Breathing (Pranayama)
- Right Relaxation (Pratyahara)
- Right Diet (Ayurveda – eat right for your body)
- Right Thinking (Dhyana)
- Yoga (Adi)
Get to Know Me
- Has been a student of Yoga since 1998 and actively teaching since 2007
- Emphasizes the finest traditional aspects of Yoga – Yoga Breathing, Internal Body Awareness, External Physical Alignment, Energy Centers, and ancient healing techniques.
- Focus is to assist students in their desire to be present in the moment, to relax into each pose, and to simply breathe.
- Yoga has been a gift in her life, and she wants nothing more than to share the joy and peace she has found.